Friday, April 30, 2010

Eclipse...... The Twilight Saga!!


Excitement is brewing with the release of the 3rd installment of the Twilight Saga, Eclipse, due for release in June. Eclipse is my favourite of all the four books and revolves around a love triangele between Bella, Edward and Jake. The two previous films Twilight and New Moon that have been previously released have been brilliant but New Moon definately outshone Twilight as it stuck to the story line in the book unlike the first.

However, I am feeling slightly worried by how fast they were able to make Eclipse. I hope that they havent rushed it just to release the film. I am expecting great things from the film and hope that I am not disappointed. If it is made similar to the storyline in the book then they will be winning. Every page of the book kept me gripped and I coudn't put it down for one second. No doubt that the sight of Jake and Edward will put a smile on my face and make the film bearable even if they changed some of the story.

The success from both the books and the first two films has made the Twilight more of an obsession for most fans and I highly doubt that any girl would be scared of a vampire coming through their window to give them the kiss of death!!! =)

Eclipse Official Trailer

1 comment:

  1. *NUMPANG PROMO, yach...
    Kesempatan emas utk para pengguna TELKOMSEL dan pecinta FACEBOOK, utk mendapatkan SEPUASNYA tanpa batas semua langsung dari handphone kamu. GAMPANG! cukup ketik REG FB kirim ke 9789 (khusus pengguna telkomsel, yach..) Anda akan mendapatkan info2 penting tentang trik2 membuat facebook (upload foto,status, comment, dll..) ato gmn cara bergabung situs jejaringan sosial lain. Ayo ooo jgn sampe ketinggalan update2 info lainny..

    ReplyDelete