Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My time in D.K.I.T...... get d tissues ready!! =(


Becoming one of the many students at D.K.I.T, happened by pure chance.... I just accepted the first offer of an Event Management course and thought I would give it a whirl because one of my friends had just done first year and thought it was great. It ended up being one of the best experiences of my life. The four years that I have spent in the college has been made up of assignments, stress but mostly of great craic with all my friends and nights out that most of us dont remember!!

It makes me sad to think that it all has to come to an end. In three weeks, I will no longer be a student of D.K.I.T and will have to move out of 58. :( It can be guaranteed though that I will be emotionally unstable over the next few days and will probably have a little cry at our farewell party tomorrow with our lecturers.
I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by, but I dont for second regret a day that passed in college. I have made life long friends and created memories and some great stories with these people....

So now its time to grow up and get a proper job and be mature!! :( ugh..... I will never forget the 4years that I spent here, they were the best of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment