Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Euro Disney, France Vs Disneyland, Florida


Recently returned from a holiday in Euro Disney Paris, I was kind of disappointed about how different it is to the one in Florida. I travelled there with two of my sisters,one of which I was in holidays with in Florida. It became obvious as the holiday went on that we were constantly comparing everything to Florida.

Obviously the one in Florida is about five times the size of the one in France but everything from the people to the atmosphere was completely different. Grown people were skipping children in the ques in France and the staff that worked there were completely ignorant and I have no idea how they even got their jobs. They were so impolite as soon as they heard that we spoke English and not French. In the current economic climate I think that they should appreciate tourists from other countries pumping money into their economy.

The cost of everything there ensured that we spent a fortune. I cant understand how Florida could afford to sell the merchandise for far less than that in France. A pen was about €5.00?..... and a pint was €6.00 and that was in the cheapest bar in the area. It cost €8 for chewing gum and a bottle of water in the airport..... It was such a rip off. Then to add to my disgust the staff at the airport were the most ignorant people I ever met in my life!!!!

So to save people wasting money going to France, I would advise you not to bother and spend a little extra going to Florida. The staff and even the people in the parks are so polite and would do anything to help you. There is no such thing as skipping the Que there and although the ques are longer it is still better value for money than Paris. Everything in Florida is probably half the price and the weather, atmosphere and friendly people make it a far nicer resort to visit. Click here to have a closer look at Disneyland Florida.

1 comment:

  1. I went to DisneyLand in France once. I had a hot dog and then I got sick. I wonder if this would happen in Florida. Could you answer this for me. And while were on the subject. Do you like hot dogs?

    ReplyDelete